Sunday, December 09, 2007

Be my penguin...?

About a month ago, I ran across a web comic that several years ago, I would have found schmaltzy. (I think I spelled that right...) Now, though, I just find it sweet.



Since then, Alex and I have been calling each other "penguin" or "pang-win" :) Yes, just one more pet name to add to our ever growing list.

My birthday was recently, and for it, Alex got me a stuffed penguin, a little water filled paperweight with penguins and for the ultimate...she went to the zoo and we adopted a penguin!
(Not one at the zoo - it's one in the wild...I won't be able to go to the zoo and see how s/he is doing...if it's getting along with the other penguins...doing well in school, that kind of thing...but still...how cool is that?!)

Alex is soooo my penguin...